Boysville is one of the few agencies still accepting privately placed children. Children are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. No child is turned away due to a lack of ability to pay. To talk to someone about placing a child at Boysville, please call 210-659-5275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help families dealing with the following challenges:
Family Hardship – A family might struggle with parent-child conflict, behavioral or emotional issues, or other problems affecting a child’s development.
Homelessness – This program serves youth 5-17 who are struggling to stay in school due to unstable living arrangements or homelessness.
Family Crisis – If a family is struggling with parental drug use, domestic or emotional abuse or facing a critical or terminal illness, Boysville will work with the caregivers to provide care for the children while the parents work towards healing.
Six mission-focused outcomes are identified and monitored for this program:
- Children will be free of abuse and neglect while in care
- Children will demonstrate improved emotional health
- Children will exhibit appropriate social skills
- Children will demonstrate improved academic performance
- Children will achieve independent living skills
- Family Relationships will be improved and strengthened.