Do Good. Get Paid. Go Home Happy.
Are you ready to improve the life of San Antonio children in need? Are you a hardworking and optimistic individual? As a member of the Boysville family, your work directly impacts the lives of the children who have faced abuse and neglect. You make a difference in the lives of children we serve.
Current Available Positions
- Youth Care Worker–Emergency Shelter (Immediate Need)
- Youth Care Worker–Residential Shelter (Immediate Need)
- Youth Care Worker–Overnight and Weekend (Immediate Need)
Boysville Employment Application (Complete this application for Youth Care Worker)
Important Employment Information:
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No phone calls, please. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be able to pass a background check per TDFPS minimum standards.
- Be sure to clearly indicate – what position(s) you are applying for to ensure your application/resume is forwarded to the appropriate supervisor.
- Fax to (210) 659-6527 or email to email@example.com
- Drop off in person at 8555 East Loop 1604 North, Converse, TX 78109.